Friday, May 24, 2013

Wagons For Essential Needs

The best kids' wagons are those that can be used for more than entertainment, or a stroll through a neighborhood. The "cream of the crop" will meet essential needs for children with extra-special necessities, disabilities, or illnesses. I remember when I was little, the whole draw of my red wagon was improved the summer I broke my leg. My younger sister toted me everywhere with my Radio Flyer classic, and I loved every minute of it.

For kids who need the same kind of transport and attention, there are these super-cool modern wagons:
_____________________________________

Radio Flyer Big Red Classic ATW Wagon

This wagon is designed in the fashion of the original classic red wagon from Radio Flyer. However, the difference is the extra-deep seating with a more secure, comfortable wagon-base. The extra-long handle assists parents who want to keep their kids safe with a controlled turning radius, while the seat is large enough for 2 kids and a slew of stuffed animals, books, or mini toys. For more comfortable accommodations, kids can line the wagon's bottom with plush pillows or a favorite blanket, perfect for a day in the sun.

Recommended shopping: @ Amazon Toys
_____________________________________

Step2 Neighborhood Wagon

When I picture this wagon in use, I have a mental image of a mother going to visit a friend's house with her 2 toddlers in tow. This friendship mobile makes it possible! An extra-long pull handle is adjustable to match a parent's height, and the seating is large enough for 2 children at once. There's also a small tray for juice boxes and on-the-go snacks.

Recommended shopping: @ Amazon Toys


_____________________________________

Radio Flyer All-Terrain Cargo Wagon

Durable and built to withstand years of wear and tear, this wagon is the perfect hand-me-down for generations of use. Comprised of natural wooden slats and no-pinch ball joints, the whole structure is protected against tipping, keeping kids safe throughout the ride.

Recommended shopping: @ Amazon Toys

No comments: